Saturday, April 13, 2024

A-Z Challenge...L

 



L

Lambs





Lambs are fluffy, they still have their tails intact (most older sheep have their tails cut off), they are small and skinny, and they have cute little ears.


I teach in a rural area.  A couple of weeks ago, a student brought her lamb to school.  It was so adorable.  I just had to hold it!  Made me smile!!


Lambs faces are cute and their bleating is adorable. This particular lamb that I was holding had the cutest bleating sound. I watched this student feed the lamb and it was a sight to be seen.


I think this lamb made me smile because it was furry little thing and this furry little thing resembled the stuffed animals I had on my bed as a child. A smile came across my face.!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A-Z Challenge....letter Y

  Y Yogurt Maybe it is because I am starving, but yogurt with berries make me smile.  I can't eat lunch till 1:15 and I as beyond hungry...