Tuesday, April 9, 2024

A-Z Challenge ..H









H

Handwritten Notes



We all live in a busy world.  Each of us has an incredible amount of items to check off our to-do-list. This is why receiving a handwritten note/thank-you card, etc. makes me smile.  This makes a huge impression on me.  I know that a person made the choice to take the time and effort of writing me a handwritten note instead of taking the easier route and typing out a note through e-mail or sending a note through a group text.


A handwritten note lets me know that I am appreciated, valuable, and worthy. It lets me know that you are willing to take the extra time and effort necessary to write a handwritten note. This makes me SMILE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A-Z Challenge...Letter X

  X X-er-size The letter 'x' is hard to write about.  So, I kinda changed it.  I smile when I exercise! Many years ago, I quit smoki...