Tuesday, April 16, 2024

A-Z Challenge...Letter N

 




N

Neighborly


I smile when I see people being a good neighbor.  


Today, many people have no idea who their neighbor is.  How sad is that?


Being a good neighbor is being friendly and helpful to the ones who live in your neighborhood or buildings (if living in an apartment).  You can do little things that bring a smile to your neighbor such as, bringing in their trash can, getting their paper out of the mailbox and placing it on their porch, etc. 


I live beside a widow, who is older than me, and she doesn’t drive (doesn’t own a car).  Like I have said, I put out a garden, and it is just me.  Last summer, I took a lot of veggies to my neighbor (cabbage, lettuce, green beans, potatoes, onions, squash, and tomatoes). The smile on HER face made me smile!   Being neighborly doesn’t cost anyone a thing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A-Z Challenge...Letter X

  X X-er-size The letter 'x' is hard to write about.  So, I kinda changed it.  I smile when I exercise! Many years ago, I quit smoki...