Monday, April 22, 2024

A-Z Challenge Letter S

 


S

Sunrise/Sunset


I have two for this one.


Sunrise


Let’s be clear, I DO NOT get up every morning to see the sunrise. A sunrise to me is the beginning of a new growth.  Seeing the sunrise gives me a new beginning and a new opportunity.  I am excited about the new day and thanking God for this new day and the possibilities it may hold and a chance for me to do better.  Even after the darkest nights, the sunrise tells me that light will always return and I SMILE.  


Sunset


Watching the sunset is a stress reliever for me. Watching the sunset helps me to slow down (I really try !!) and enjoy the moment.  Staring at the sunset helps me to tell my brain to quit fretting over the past. The sun is setting, the day is ending, and a sense of finalization is taken over.  I smile when the sun is setting.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday Hodgepodge

  1.  Mayday! Mayday! ...when was the last time (or a recent time) you literally or figuratively needed to call for help? Elaborate.  Two we...