Monday, April 8, 2024

A-Z Challenge letter...G




G

Garden





Two years ago, I set out a garden.  It had been a very long time since hub and I planted a garden.  I had mentioned to a friend that I wanted to plant a garden and this friend came and plowed and I sat out some plants.  A week later, there was a hail storm and my garden was ruined.  BUT, I planted again!!  I loved it!!  Getting my hands in the soil and playing with dirt made me smile.  


Gardening makes me smile.  Yes, it is a form of exercise but so satisfying to me.  It is very gratifying to plant, tend, harvest, and share my own food. It is just me, so  I have a huge harvest.  I love sharing my harvest with neighbors and friends.  I call myself the ‘garden lady’.  This brings a smile to my face when seeing my plants harvest and sharing the harvest with others.  


Digging in the dirt really lifts my spirits and makes me smile!





No comments:

Post a Comment

A-Z Challenge....letter Y

  Y Yogurt Maybe it is because I am starving, but yogurt with berries make me smile.  I can't eat lunch till 1:15 and I as beyond hungry...