Monday, April 29, 2024

A-Z Challenge....letter Y

 






Y

Yogurt




Maybe it is because I am starving, but yogurt with berries make me smile.  I can't eat lunch till 1:15 and I as beyond hungry.  Everyday I pack yogurt with berries for my lunch.  Since I don't have long to eat, I am the type of person that can gobble down a school lunch and our school lunch looks so yummy.  But when I eat fast, my stomach just doesn't feel right.  So I eat yogurt everyday for lunch.  

Yogurt tastes smooth and a little tart (I prefer the plain vanilla).  I add blueberries, strawberries, and blackberries to my yogurt.  On hot days, the coolness just satisfies me.  In the winter when I can't get fresh fruit, I add kiwi jello or strawberry cheesecake jello to my yogurt, this also satisfies my sweet tooth.

Yogurt makes me smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday Hodgepodge

  1. What impresses you? I am impressed by personality traits:  kindness, honesty, empathy, etc. 2.  Where are you in your family birth orde...