Thursday, April 18, 2024

A-Z Challenge...Letter P

 

P

Playing with Grandsons

How can one not smile when around their grandchildren?  


My grandsons just make me feel better when I am around them.




Playing with your grandsons is a workout!!  


I love hearing their giggles and those arms around my neck telling me they love me!!  This makes my heart smile!!  


Over the past years, I have played so many make believe games…men wrestling, pretend jumping in water and swimming, dinosaurs coming, map games (where they draw a map and you have to do what each symbol is…they have to explain the symbol to me!), etc.  We play water guns, balloon toss, baseball, football, soccer, and basketball.  Not to mention the millions of books read and acting some books out!!


Playing with my grandsons reawakens the joy of when I played with my daughters…different play but same joy.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday Hodgepodge

  1.  Mayday! Mayday! ...when was the last time (or a recent time) you literally or figuratively needed to call for help? Elaborate.  Two we...