Saturday, April 20, 2024

 



R

Rainbows



I love rainbows, they are one of the first things I remember learning to draw as a child.


A rainbow makes me happy and gives me hope and comfort.  It is a symbol for a bright spot in difficult times and the promise of a new beginning.


When I see a rainbow, I immediately smile.  Maybe it is because of the cheerful colors in a rainbow’s curving arc. The colors are light, fresh, and happy. Since the colors  are so rare in a rainbow’s curving arc, I have a sense of delight in addition to bringing the promise of sunshine with the blue sky on the horizon.  Just seeing a rainbow boosts my mood. Or maybe it is because I am still hoping for that ‘pot of gold!”  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday Hodgepodge

  1.  Mayday! Mayday! ...when was the last time (or a recent time) you literally or figuratively needed to call for help? Elaborate.  Two we...