Thursday, April 11, 2024

A-Z Challenge...Letter J

 




J

Jesus


Yes, I smile when hearing HIS name and even when I hear worship songs calling HIS name.  


My heart smiles and leaps for joy whenever I hear the name Jesus Christ.  It is such a blessing to hear the name of a selfless savior, who sacrificed everything all for the love to HIS people.  Just thinking about how much HE loves me makes me smile.  


HIS name is very powerful that it gives out positive energy.  HIS promises always come into my mind every time I hear HIS name.  It feels nice to have a father who loves me regardless of my imperfections.


Just thinking about how much HE loves me makes me smile just like now while I am writing about the letter J   JESUS.  I am smiling because the letter J stands for my beautiful savior JESUS CHRIST.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A-Z Challenge....letter Y

  Y Yogurt Maybe it is because I am starving, but yogurt with berries make me smile.  I can't eat lunch till 1:15 and I as beyond hungry...