!
1. March 2nd is Dr. Seuss's birthday so I'm wondering...do you like green eggs and ham? Okay-how about this instead...how do you like your eggs? Or don't you?
I love the book by Dr. Suess!  Scrambled eggs with cheese and milk are my favorite. 






2. Is March coming in like a lion or something less ferocious where you live?
Is there any truth to the saying...."If March comes in like a lion, it will go out like a lamb?"  March is a changeable month-we can see warm spring-like temperatures or late snow.  I can only hope this isn't the case where I live.  We had temperatures in the low 60's today and I have tulips coming up.  So...will I expect snow later on....I surely hope not.





3. Do you work better or worse under pressure?
Definitely work better under pressure.  First let me say, I run on a schedule.  I write the dates when a project is due at least two weeks in advance.  However, I also procrastinate sometimes.  My brains goes into overdrive and I stay awake all night to finish something.  Of course, I eat all night too!!!  I think the food gives my brain the energy it needs.  

Did I mention I have eight calendars!!!!!!


                                                                      




4. March Madness-are you a fan? It's college basketball in case you're wondering. And if you're outside the USA tell us-is there any sort of 'madness' taking place during March in your part of the world?
Not a huge fan of March Madness. 




5. Under what circumstances do you do your best thinking?
Tough question for me.  I usually do my best thinking in the shower.  Sometimes the answer to a problem or problems come to me in the shower and I am not a singer in the shower.  While listening to music-not classical or country, but rock music is also when I do my best thinking.




6. What item of clothing from your wardrobe do you wear most often?
Okay-another tough one for me.  During the week it is 'school clothes'- dress or slacks, but as soon as I get home-it is time for sweat pants and a sweat shirt.  On the weekend-bluejeans.  I really don't have an item of clothing I wear the most.




7. Do you use sarcasm?
I probably have at some point which I am not proud of.  Sarcasm to me is harsh and bitter.  It is a way of using words that is causing flesh wounds.  It allows a person to state his/her feelings without getting into  too much trouble.  I know that sarcasm is found in humor, but ultimately it is blaming/attacking even when met with laughter. 

8.  Random thoughts.
I have enjoyed daughter #1 home for spring break.  Daughter #2 arrives Sunday when daughter #1 leaves.   Basketball is now over for daughter #2 -they lost in the tournament and our weekend travels have now come to an end-that is spending Saturdays in a gym. 
:(  Now what will I do on Saturdays???????????? 
In honor of Dr.Seuss...my favorite Seussism....Be who you are, say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekend Get-A-Way

Weekend Catch-up

Rough one