Sunday, February 27, 2011

I feel this way------"Weekends are a bit like rainbows; they look good from a distance but disappear when you get up close to them." ~John Shirley  Weekends go by so dang fast.  I feel like I wish my life away by wishing for it to be Friday when it is only Sunday!!!!!!!

Except for today the weather was nice.  Friday was great---daughter #1 came home for spring break.  She is totally exhausted from studying-boy I remember those days of study, study, and study.  She surprised me by stopping by my classroom to tell me she was home. I thought now we can talk when I get home.  She had other plans of course, time to catch up with some other friends and trip to Charlottesville on Saturday. :(

So my husband and I went Saturday to Kentucky to watch daughter #2 play basketball.  Yep the same place we went last year and I ordered a chicken sandwich at KFC and they told me they did not have any--Imagine that!!!!!  The weather was nice and I saw.......


I thought ah hem ------do I have to go inside another gym and watch basketball??? I would love to sit and admire the flowers.  But being a mother we sacrifice for our children-so I went inside to watch basketball.
 
The weekend is over and it is off to another full week of work/school.  Well, not really for me-my husband has an appointment tomorrow with his oncologist (diagnosed with colon cancer in 2010).  I pray for a great check-up--then I can tell him to go and get a job.....hehehe  With all his free-time he is looking for a cabin to buy............We looked at one last week in Pigeon Forge and..........
 
can't decide.   So who knows???????? I am sure he will find one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Have a great week everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A-Z Challenge...Letter N

  N Neighborly I smile when I see people being a good neighbor.   Today, many people have no idea who their neighbor is.  How sad is that? B...