Wednesday, February 16, 2011

fromthissideofthepond.blogspot.comWednesday's Hodgepodge


1. Your favorite chocolate treat?
My favorite chocolate treat would have to be hot fudge cake with vanilla beam ice-cream!!!  Yum Yum

2. What more than anything else makes you feel loved?

A hug --when I have had a horrible, terrible, bad day-a hug from my daughters or step-grandson.  Sometimes we all have bad days and when they wrap their arms around me and say "I love you"-oh what a feeling. 



3. Cherries or blueberries?

Blueberries!!!!!!!!!  I do not like cherries. 


4. What is the one trait you most want the leader of your country to posess?
Only one trait---Honesty (sincerity and integrity-these are synonyms in my world) and the power to listen-which have the letters s-i-l-e-n-t in the word--so don't tell others what to do and not listen to what others have to say.  So instead of one trait, I wrote two.



5. Are you a saver or a spender?
Move of a saver or shall I say hider.  I hide money and then forget where I have hidden it.  One time I found one thousand dollars that I had hidden and forgot all about it!!!!!  I feel like I need to save just in case I might need a few extra bucks one day.  However, there are times when I decide to splurge-I think I just need to get rid of the 'little nest egg' I have hidden -that is if I can remember where I have hidden the money!!!!! and then I purchase 'stuff' I really don't have a use for or will seldom use.


6.  If you gave a party for all your friends would they all know each other?
No, but they would have someone in common and that would be me!!!  By the end of the party, all would become friends.

7. Are you interested in antiques?
Some antiques-but not many.

8. Insert your own random thought here.

Call it motherly instinct or....but has anyone ever felt nervous for no apparent reason?  I just can't shake this feeling that something is going to happen and I feel nervous.  For the past couple of days I have had terrible headaches and restless nights.  I just wish this would pass.









































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment

A-Z Challenge...Letter M

M Memories In today’s hectic, digital world, memories are sometimes pushed into the background.  Social media and the constant availability ...