Thursday, February 10, 2011

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Another snow day--day #18.  What a crazy winter we have had.  Of course I had to go to school and do lessons plans because inservice day tomorrow.  Gosh is teaching the only profession when you are absent you have to make plans for??????
The sun is out and it looks much warmer than it feels. But according to our weather man-temps for weekend are going to be extremely nice!!!!  Yeah and I sure hope he is right like he has been all winter.
I question this---why do people blame others for his/her shortcomings?

I think I am going to go shopping (Pandora here I come) and then watch my daughter play basketball.  Can;t wait till Saturday to see my other daughter!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A-Z Challenge....Letter U

  U Unicorns When my daughters were younger, they loved unicorns.  Personally, I was fascinated by their colors. The other day, I saw a few ...