Thursday, March 31, 2011

Time.....Flies

Where does the time go???  Is it because we now have more
daylight hours or what?  Just a few minutes ago, I could have
swore it was only 7p.m, but looked at the clock and
it is after 9?  What happened to the two
hours?  I don't know. I sure didn't accomplish
anything.

I just sat down and then-bam I lost two hours?
Maybe I don't use my time wisely.  I see teachers
leaving school empty handy and I lug my book bag
with papers to grade home.  Hum...what did
I do during my planning time?  Another moment
of time I have lost or can't remember
what I did.
Remember the saying..
Time will tell...
Well time is now telling me
to get busy and finish my grading.


No comments:

Post a Comment

A-Z Challenge...Letter Q

  Q Q Quietness Quietness It used to unsettle me when I had nothing to do and it was quiet.   But now I enjoy the quietness.  I still have d...