1. This week's Hodgepodge is Volume 123. What's something you've done recently that was as easy as 1-2-3?
2. The Wednesday Hodgepodge also happens to fall on the first day of May ...what is something you may do this month?
Not the slightest idea-right now my May calendar is full!
3. The Englishman Horace Walpole is credited as saying, "The world is a tragedy to those who feel, but a comedy to those who think" How do you see it?
Boy-this one is a brain exercise!
If one uses the heart, this person is very emotional. If one uses the mind, this person uses logic and reasoning. Best to use both, wouldn't you agree?
4. May is National Hamburger Month...how often do you eat a burger? What are your must-haves when it comes to burgers? I assume you vegetarians won't be celebrating so tell us what you'd like instead?
Not very often-hub may grill out hamburgers once in a while or I may occasionally order one. When hub grills, I must have all of the 'fixins'-lettuce, tomato, mustard, A1 sauce, and chili on my toasted bun. When ordering one I love the black and bean burgers with an order of sweet potato fries.
5. Pansies, petunias, geraniums, impatiens...of the four mentioned, which is your favorite in a patio pot? Will there be pots on your patio this spring? (Or whenever spring comes to your part of the globe?) Who does the gardening at your house?
Hub and I both do the gardening-but mostly it is me. Hub just begins the gardening. There will be flower pots on the front porch and back patio. Probably will have impatiens and geraniums.
6. When did you last (literally or figuratively) shout "Mayday, Mayday!"
Two weeks ago-while unloading furniture we had purchased for #2 daughter!
7. Say farewell to your April in ten words or less.
Bye, Bye, cool, rain showers-Hello flowers and green grass!
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Enjoy the rest of the week!