1. What question do you often ask yourself?
Why did I say 'Yes' to so many things. I am okay at first but as time goes by I question myself more and more.
2. Do you grow roses? What's your favorite color of rose? Ever been given a dozen roses? Where was the prettiest rose or rose garden you remember seeing?
I don't grow roses. My favorite color would be yellow roses. Yes, I have been given a dozen of roses -a long time ago while in college.
3. Do you read the freshness dates on grocery store products? Will you use eggs past their 'use by' date? Take medication that's expired? Buy a dented can?
Definitely read the freshness date on store products and I never buy a dented can. Now a days it does take me longer to grocery shop because of reading all the labels! I will only use eggs that are only a few days out of date-no longer use if the date is more than a week.
Medication on the other hand, I will use if expired for a month or longer. Now having a pharmacist in the family she informs me on the expiration dates-whether some medicine last longer than others. A plus for me.
4. Should athletes be role models?
Most definitely. On a not so happy note, it is a shame that most of the athletes aren't the role models they should be.
5. Edmund Hillary of New Zealand and Tenzing Norgay of Nepal became the first explorers to reach the top of Mt. Everest on this date (May 29) back in 1953. What's something you hope to achieve in your lifetime?
Something I hope to achieve-hum....on the top of my list would be independence-not to depend on anyone for what I need, to travel to many places, and to instill the love of learning to all.
6. What would you do if you had twenty acres of land and the money to develop it any way you choose?
I would develop a fitness center and a garden to grow all vegetables!!!
7. If I invite you to a party with a 7 PM start time, what time will I actually see you there?
No later than 7 that's for sure. I would arrive at 6:50 or earlier.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
My weekend didn't go as planned. But on the bright side this is my last week of school-a long week with bus duty and staying late to close up the year. Yeah!! the weather is getting warmer and the sun is shining.