Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Wednesday hodgepodge










1. It's National Bike Week...do you own a bicycle? When did you last ride a bike? 

Nope, I don't own a bicycle.  I rode daughter's bike a couple of years ago.

2. What's something you learned in school that wasn't part of the curriculum?

RESPECT!! -the longer I teach the more I see of students not having any respect not only for teachers but lack of respect for their peers.

3. What's a food you've never tried, but want to try? What's a food you've tried and will never try again?

Can't think of a food I want to try.  I will admit I tried wassabi a few years ago-can't stand it. I also didn't like sushi.




4. Have you been more demanding on yourself lately or less? Why? Do you think that's a good trend?

Lately, more demanding on myself.

5. Who is your favorite book, movie, or TV show villain? 

The only villain coming to my mind is J.R. Ewing, in Dallas.


6. How concerned are you about identity theft? 

Getting more concerned everyday.  I was never concerned with this until the past couple of years.  It amazes me everyday how we have people who just sit around trying to figure out how to get your identity.

7. I saw this last question on Dawn's blog a couple of week's ago and asked if I could share. Everybody hop over and say hi, but first answer this...would you rather have an ordinary home in an extraordinary place or an extraordinary home in an ordinary place? 

I would rather have an ordinary home in an extraordinary place.

8.  Insert your own random thought here.

I am really ready to begin my summer vacation.  The last few weeks have been very tiring-home life and school life.  Whew!  I need some R & R time.

1 comment:

  1. Respect has left and it really bothers me! Yes JR was always a good villain. I didn't watch the new show. Enjoy your summer!

    ReplyDelete

Wednesday Hodgepodge

1. What kind of thinker are you-doer concrete thinking) analyst (analytical and abstract thinking), orator (logical thinking) inventor (imag...