Sunday, April 28, 2013

Weekend Rewind




Here lately I haven't felt like doing much writing.

April has been C-R-A-Z-Y!!! 

Just this month I have had to meet with visitors observing our school for accreditation, complete paperwork required for special education students/meet with parents, had parent teacher conference night, attend workshops-this was just school duties.  I have also been apartment hunting for daughter #2 and work on graduation 'stuff' with daughter #1 and kept grandson for a few nights.  I am tired this month!  Thankfully, the weather hasn't been too warm to enjoy-a reason I have been able to complete the paperwork-oh I forgot to mention completing our dreaded TAXES!!

We did find daughter an apartment last week-:)



This will be her home for three years.  Moving in three weeks-so I have rented an U-haul-to move in one day.  I did hear this was also the weekend of college graduations-so.. I expect heavy traffic and many headaches on this move.

Another project is still a work in progress-our building we have purchased to re-model.  Hub and I plan on opening up a coffee shop in July.  Yes, we are doing some of the labor ourselves to help with expenses.  Hub is more excited than me at the moment.  I as still trying to get through the end of another school year.  I hate the end of a school year-too much happening and I feel like I can't keep up.

This is the outside-but we have put a deck on the front and the side of the building.



If you look closely, you can see wood on the walls-yep a change we made.  It is coming along.

Grandson enjoyed his trip to Chuck E Cheese yesterday.


Daughter#1  is all smiles, too!  Is this because she will be graduating from pharmacy school in two weeks!  I also know what she is thinking...hum....

It has been pouring the rain for a few days now.  I am the kind of person who can't handle the rain very much--I need my sunshine.  Yesterday grandson put sunglasses on and says...


"Here Mamow put these on and see if the sun will come out."  only through the eyes of a child...

Have a good week and Enjoy Life...






1 comment:

  1. Wow-a coffee shop! That's exciting...was there a coffee shop there before or will this be something new for your area?

    ReplyDelete

Wednesday Hodgepodge

  1.What do you love about your life right now?  I thank God everyday for giving me a new day.  I love spending time with my grandsons; ther...