1. April 15th is the deadline for Americans to file their state and federal income tax returns. What's a job you do on a regular basis that could be described as 'taxing'?
The end of the year-which is rapidly approaching-paperwork for school teachers. There is so much paperwork at the end of the year that no one really knows. Please just let me finish teaching before taking those rigor tests!!
2. I'm participating in the April A-Z blog challenge, and the Hodgepodge happens to fall on Day O this week. In keeping with that theme...olives, onions, oysters, okra...of the foods mentioned, what's your favorite O food?
Oysters-I love any type of seafood!
3. What is something memorable you experienced as a child that your own children (or future children/nieces/nephews) will not get to experience? \
4. Term limits for our elected officials...your thoughts?
Yes-if the elected officials are doing a good job-nothing to worry about, right?
5. On April 18th, 1775, Paul Revere made his famous 'midnight ride'...when did you last make a midnight ride? Perhaps the fate of a nation wasn't hanging in the balance, but tell us where you were headed anyway.
Fate of a nation wasn't riding that night, but #2 daughter thought she was. It has been about 5 years ago, hub and I had to get daughter from Florida to North Carolina. Daughter #2 was playing basketball in Florida-at the Disney Sports Complex-game ended at 8 that evening and she had to be in North Carolina the next morning by 9. Yes, we drove all night-with plenty of coffee, and daughter made it in time.
6. What would freak you out more...a mouse running across your floor or a big fat hairy spider?
I am petrified of a mouse!!!
7. I love it when people ask me________________________?
Are you really that old?
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I keep blaming it on losing an hour of sleep-but I feel so tired here lately.