1. April showers bring May flowers...what have you been showered with this month?
2. What is the nature of compassion? Is it learned or innate? Can compassion belearned? If you're a parent is this something you've purposely sought to instill in your children, and if so how?
Compassion is something I have tried to instill in my daughters, and I do believe I have succeeded in this area.
3. Do you prefer to watch romantic comedy or romantic drama...or are you rolling your eyes saying bring on the action flicks?
I prefer action flicks. Very few times, do I like romance movies maybe it is because I know hub will never be that romantic!
4. It's April which means baseball season is officially upon us here in the US of A. Humphrey Bogart is quoted as saying "A hot dog at the ballgame beats roast beef at the Ritz." Agree or Disagree?
Agree -Gotta have a hot dog at a baseball game!
5. What's something in your community or city that needs fixing or improving?
Our playground-just wishing for more play equipment for the little ones.
6. Share a song you enjoy that mentions flowers or a specific flower in its title.
'Tiptoe through the Tulips'-because of the tulips growing around the tree right now plus I keep telling grandson-don't step on the tulips as he runs around playing.
No even though I feel like I may be on another planet right now.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Woo Hoo!! found #2 daughter an apartment in Roanoke on Thursday-since her classes (Doctorate of Physical Therapy) do begin on June 3rd.