Sunday, December 21, 2014

Weekend Rewind.....







Whew!!

Attended Grandson's Christmas Party at school.  He is in kindergarten and I volunteered to help out with the class party.
My contribution--help with the games and bring cupcakes:

The children made hot chocolate to take home, played Pin the Nose on Olaf, Bingo-my favorite..
and musical numbers...

All children receive a prize in the games.

After the games, it was time to eat.

Yeah, a lot of sugar for these 'little ones' but it is Christmas, right?

Then it was time to open presents...
Nate's teacher was very appreciative of the help from parents and grandparents.
It was a fast, paced party kinda day.

Hub and I took a mini vacation for a couple of days....Yeah right before Christmas and Birthdays.  I enjoyed the time away but....so much to do...

This evening as I sat and watched the lights on our Christmas Tree, I began realizing--so what if I don't get all the house cleaned, the cookies baked, the perfect present bought...so what?  Christmas is when God showed his great love to us and this is what I am going to concentrate more on.

Wishing all a Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

  R Rainbows I love rainbows, they are one of the first things I remember learning to draw as a child. A rainbow makes me happy and gives me...