1. What is something in your life right now that feels a little 'hodgepodge'?
This time of year about all 'things' is a jumble-trying to get to all events, socials, and still finish all the Christmas tasks I need to do.
2. What does 'peace on earth, goodwill to men' mean to you?
To treat others fairly which I should do daily just not at Christmas. Peace-something the world strives for as for peace in our own families this is also difficult to accomplish.
3. Which edible treat you are most looking forward to sampling this December?
No idea. This will be my first Christmas without my dear mother-in-law. She would make me-what she called-Nuts & Bolts (mixture of pretzels, nuts, chex mix and some type of seasoning) one of my favorite snacks. Sure gonna miss her as I celebrate Christmas this year.
4. It's that most wonderful time of the year...do you agree, and if so why is it so wonderful? If not, what would you say is the most wonderful time of the year?
"The most wonderful time of the year...." as I love getting together with all friends. Seeing all put aside differences this time of the year give me a warm feeling-wish it would last.
5. What was the last word you looked up in a dictionary (actual or online) and why?
I can't remember but I know I have looked up something recently.
6. Besides a Christmas tree, what is your favorite thing to decorate this time of year?
The lawn and my front porch. Hub loathes decorating the lawn!
7. Share one thing you've learned (about yourself, people, or anything at all) in the Wednesday Hodgepodge, or through blogging in general.
There are people like me in this world! Enjoy reading answers from people across the country. Many, many thanks to you, Joyce!!
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Enjoyed delivering meals on Thanksgiving...
Daughter and finance had engagement pics made a couple of weeks ago. Glad I was able to be there...now I know the wedding planning will begin.