1. Have you ever been 'asked' to report for jury duty? Were you chosen to serve? If not, were you happy or disappointed?
No-never--disappointed because I would like to serve on the jury-just to see what it would be like.
2. On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 being very), how mechanically inclined are you? Give an example to back up your answer.
Either a 1 or a 2----I have difficulty using a screwdriver. Does this tell you something?
3. Beets-cabbage-cauliflower-butternut squash....of the four, which is your favorite fall vegetable?
Cabbage with corn beef and cornbread. Yum!!!
4. What do you recommend to overcome self-pity?
Using someone else's credit card (hmmmm....husband's card)---- In this order: Shopping, spa treatment, and a girl's night out.
5. Do you enjoy classical music?
Sometimes----I listen to classical music for relaxation.
I use to put grandson to sleep with Baby Einstein--sometimes I fell asleep before he did.
6. October is National Book Month...what's on your reading list this month?
Our bookclub just finished Sarah's Keys-meeting tonight. We will choose a new book then. I enjoyed this book and highly recommend it.
7. What is your idea of 'cute'?
'Cute' as in.......
'Cute' as in 'Cute' sunglasses.....
or 'cute' pics......
8. Insert your own random thought here
Charlie with his free time has been antique shopping for signs. Here is a few he has found.