Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Time for answers......






1. How do you typically react in a sudden, extreme, pressure-filled crisis? Would we want you nearby in an emergency?

Usually I am calm during the situation, but afterwards I fall to pieces.  Even after weeks/months/years, I think back over the situation and become jittery.




2. Caramel apple-caramel sundae-caramel corn-caramel macchiato...of the four, which carmel treat would you choose?

Since I have to choose, I pick caramel sundae.  To me caramel is a little too sweet but when I put it with something cold like ice cream it is okay.

Not a fan of caramel apples--sticks to my teeth and have to dig around for hours to get it out! ha ha



3. Is there such a thing as destiny? Explain.

Ahem.....  I believe a person carves out his/her own destiny.



4. What's your favorite piece of furniture? I'm referring to something currently in your possession as opposed to something on your wish list.
We have a couch/sofa that was built in the basement of the house we bought.  It is made of solid wood and too big to get up the stairs.  I think this is so neat; Charlie thinks it is the ugliest piece of furniture he has seen.  My response to him is--get a saw and take it apart and that will be the only one you can get rid of the couch.




5. Wednesday night marks the start of the 2011 Baseball World Series. Did you know? Do you care? Will you be watching? Ever been to a professional baseball game? If you're not an American do you find the title 'World Series' annoying or amusing?

I am a fan of the New York Yankees-hard for some to comprehend since I live in the south.  When I lived in Baltimore, I use to go with my grandparents to watch the Baltimore Orioles.  I finally was able to go to a Yankee game this summer.  Watching a baseball game can become boring, but thank heavens for the seventh inning stretch.
'World Series' amusing---it is not the world - play -offs.


6. A sound that takes me back to my childhood is____________.
Now that my grandson is watching cartoons-I am reminded of a silly song.  Rain pitter-patter reminds me of my childhood, especially when you can hear the rain coming, but it hasn't reached your house yet.




7. On average, once you've linked your hodgepodge post to mine how many other participant blogs do you visit? Do you ever come back to the Hodgepodge later in the day or even the day after to read posts?
Quite a few-never really counted.  Usually am rushing off to work when I post or just arriving at work.  Later that evening I read the other post or even later that week.  I find it interesting to read others answers.


8. Insert your own random thought here.
Is it too early to mention snow.....today temps in the 80's and Thursday predicting wet snow-no joke.  Husband is supposed to have his oncologist appointment Monday-that is if it is not cancelled which it has been for the past two months.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday Hodgepodge

1. What kind of thinker are you-doer concrete thinking) analyst (analytical and abstract thinking), orator (logical thinking) inventor (imag...