Thursday, October 13, 2011

10 Things I Would Do If..........

Ten things I would do if I didn't have to work......

1.  No alarm clocks would be set.  I would wake up on my own without the blaring sound of the alarm clocks.  This would prevent my husband from hitting me to turn the clocks off and for once I would not be falling out of bed.


2.  Really enjoy my cup or cups of coffee.  I could leisurely drink my coffee as I read the newspaper or watch television.


3.  No schedule to follow---I would eat lunch when I wanted to not at 10:40, go to the bathroom when I need to-not between classes or when I have planning, talk/text daughters when I want to....




4.  Watch more television--well if anything is on worth watching.


5.  Join more book clubs.

6.  Try new recipes---I hate to cook because I am in such a tizzy when I get home.  Being more relaxed I think I would enjoy cooking.

7.  Talk/Call my friends just to chit-chat.

8.  Exercise more-or just begin to exercise.


9.  Smile more!!!!!!
  

10.  Read to children in the library---


One day..... I will do these ten things!!!!!  I just need to get Charlie back to work! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday Hodgepodge

1. What kind of thinker are you-doer concrete thinking) analyst (analytical and abstract thinking), orator (logical thinking) inventor (imag...