Monday, April 12, 2021

April A-Z Challenge... Letter 'J'

 












                                          J

                                                   Journey

Mr. Webster defines journey as a passage from one place to another.  My grief journey will always be an on going journey.  Final destination will be when I see my loved ones again.

My passage is learning to live/adapt to this 'new normal'.  Each day will be new and different.  Some days I will be like a turtle that retracts my head back into my shell and other days I will be like a falcon.


This journey, new beginning, is rough, but I asking God to tightly hold my hand.  I want him to hold my hand because if I hold his I might let go. And when those days come that are too rough for me just pick me up and carry me.


God holds me in the palm of his hand as I journey through this new beginning.


1 comment:

  1. Yes, I'm so glad He holds us instead of us holding on to Him. Praying God's peace and blessing on you.

    ReplyDelete

Wednesday Hodgepodge

  1.What do you love about your life right now?  I thank God everyday for giving me a new day.  I love spending time with my grandsons; ther...