Wednesday, January 20, 2021

Wednesday Hodgepodge


 1. What's something we'd find you doing most afternoons? 

After school, I have been trying to walk for at least 50 minutes (not the past couple of weeks...too cold and snowy). Some afternoons I might do some laundry but really I don't do much in the afternoons.

2. Who do you take after? In what way(s)? 

People say I take after my dad. My dad passed away shortly after hub and I were married at the age of 47.  I try to do the right thing in life, help others when I can or when I am made aware of another person's needs, and my family comes first. I have my dad's blue eyes.



3. 'After every storm comes a rainbow' or 'the calm before the storm'...which phrase do you relate to more right now? Tell us why? 

I am just going to say....I am waiting on the rainbow.

4.What are your plans for the day after tomorrow? 

I will get up, read my devotions, get ready for school  and head out the door. 

5. Complete this sentence-"After all is said and done_____________________."

God is still on the throne and in control.

6. Insert your own random thought here.

Grandson celebrated his Third birthday last Friday. I had mailed his birthday present; daughter doesn't allow me to be around all the kiddos (virus) even though we live 10 minutes away. Not lying, but this is hard ya'll and living by myself is even harder!!

Had the first dose of the Moderna vaccine on Thursday (January 14 ). Arm was very sore on Friday, but Saturday completely better. 

Stay safe and Enjoy Life!



4 comments:

  1. Tammy,

    I looks like you have spammer leaving with the Atm Card entry. We're in agreement that God is still in control. I'm glad to read that you're doing okay after receiving the Covid vaccine. Here's to seeing that rainbow soon. When you get a chance, please join me on Curious as a Cathy for a peek at my responses to the hodgepodge questions. Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ouch. Will she let you be around them once you've had both doses? I surely hope so! Praying you see that rainbow xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. so glad you were able to get your first shot! Hopefully, you will be able to be around your grandkids soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amen to #5 and Happy Birthday to your grandson.

    ReplyDelete

Wednesday Hodgepodge

  1.What do you love about your life right now?  I thank God everyday for giving me a new day.  I love spending time with my grandsons; ther...