Friday, January 1, 2021

My word for 2021 is RELEASE


RELEASE...AND LET IT GO!


Do you have a word for 2021 yet?   I have been thinking of a word for me and I decided on the word RELEASE.   I have been throwing  a couple of words around in my mind ...purge, release or fluidity.  As I celebrate a New Year, I can't have a New Year without a New Mind and I can't have a New Mind until I release some things. A new life comes from a new mind and a new way of looking at my life.  Hence, the word Release.  

I have said the Serenity Prayer a lot this year with many situations but have not  accepted the things I cannot change...I am stubborn and then I wind up getting so hurt.  

 2021 will be a journey of me letting go.  During 2021 I will be writing about my releases (which will hold me accountable) and will cause me to Enjoy Life to its fullest!

Wishing all a Happy New Year!

Keep on keeping on and Enjoy Life.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday Hodgepodge

  1.What do you love about your life right now?  I thank God everyday for giving me a new day.  I love spending time with my grandsons; ther...