Sunday, January 3, 2021

I am Responsible





 "If you don't like something, change it.  If you can't change it, change your attitude." (Maya Angelou)

Release my word for 2021.  Why?   2020 was the worst year ever for me.  My precious daughter, Amanda,  passed away January 1, 2020.  She was a pharmacist and owned her own pharmacy that she started in 2013.  I was with her the entire day on December 31st, and had called her at 10:40 that evening. At 3:30 a.m. on January 1st the police was at my door.  A nightmare!

Other things happened (not even going to mention the virus) ...things that hurt me deeply and the dagger kept cutting deeper and deeper.  I couldn't believe people could be so EVIL and MEAN!  The Serenity Prayer I repeated daily, but I tried to change things that was beyond my control.  It was suggested to me to write about each thing I wanted to release....writing can be therapeutic, right?  By releasing each situation/circumstance I can't control, then I will refocus on what I can control.  By no way am I a control freak...don't keep score, don't isolate, or attempt to have drama the exact opposite! 

I am responsible for my life...only me.  I have the power to move forward...forgive the past and move forward.  I need to get back on the road of life and leave this path I have ventured on and experience peace no matter what life throws at me.

So...keep on keeping on and Enjoy Life

So here's to...a year of Releases!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday Hodgepodge

  1.What do you love about your life right now?  I thank God everyday for giving me a new day.  I love spending time with my grandsons; ther...