Monday, April 22, 2019

Easter 2019




I enjoy surprises and I still get my daughters something for Easter along with a bucket full of goodies. 

The weather Friday and Saturday was awful...rainy, windy, and cold BUT Easter was a beautiful day. The sun was shining and just a little cool.  At first, we had decided to grill out but changed our plans due to the weather on Friday and Saturday.  I told the girls I would fix Easter dinner.  I know they were skeptical...I am not known as the cook in my family BUT I have met the nicest man....Bob Evans

Image result for Bob Evans

Thank Heavens for Bob Evans!!!
and some things from our local deli...

Easter Dinner was a success!!

Before the nasty weather set in on Friday, I was able to take little man to the park. 


A friend came by earlier to give him an Easter gift.


Being so rainy Friday, I had Blake help make his mom and dad and aunt/uncle an Easter card. He loved putting the stickers on.


Enjoyed the message on Sunday morning at church and there were over 600 people in attendance!!  The best part were 6 baptisms!!!

The girls/hubs and grandson came down later for my famous dinner...again, thanks Bob Evans!





 After dinner, it was time to hand out the Easter treats.

Surprise!!!




 

He was so stinky cute Easter morning.




 Hope your Easter was great.

Until next time....Enjoy Life







No comments:

Post a Comment

A-Z Challenge...Letter T

  T Tomatoes   When I first started planting a garden, I had no idea what I was doing.  But I love it! I bought my tomato plants home and ca...