1. July is National Anti-Boredom Month. When was the last time you were bored? What's your go-to cure for boredom?
I tend to get bored easily. Many people say I just need to slow down a little and enjoy doing nothing-hard for me to do. When bored, I usually find something to do-read, clean, go for a walk/run, get on the computer and browse, sometimes I even bake!
2. What's the last thing you made a reservation for?
I have not made reservations in a long time. Hub made reservations for a little get-a-way for us last month.
3. What's one thing on your summer 'bucket list'? Any plans to make it happen?
Travel to Charleston, South Carolina-something about this historic, seaside city I want to see. Don't think this will happen this summer.
4. What's your favorite summertime sip?
Here lately, I have been enjoying
5. What .do you find is the best way to handle another person's hostility and hopefully ease the tension?
Not my area of expertise. Hub is really good at this and by the end of the conversation or whatever, the person who was really hostile is either hugging or shaking hands with hub and thanking him. Me I handle it by leaving the situation or just walk away without saying anything.
6. Your favorite film set in summer?
Thinking of two (hopefully both were set in summer)
and Dirty Dancing
7. What word are you using too much lately?
Honestly, can't think of one.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Just finished my book report for in service next week. I can't believe I had to read a book, answer questions, travel, and then attend a three-day inservice.
But I feel.....