1. When I look at the sky I feel_____awe.___________________________________.
2. If you had to run for political office, which one would you run for? Do you have any real desire to actually do this?
Probably would run for the office of school board. I could actually contribute something to this political office. Never any desire to run for any political office!
3. What scent makes you think of home?
When someone is grilling out with charcoal. Most everyone uses gas grills, but when I was growing up no such thing as a gas grill. Neighbors would use charcoal and of course all of us kids would invite ourselves. Today, I love smelling charcoal and my stomach starts growling.
4. How often do you take a step back to think about where you're headed in life? Do you need more or less self-reflection?
Very often. Here lately, hub and I have been sitting outside talking into the wee hours of the morning. So much talk revolves around where we were to where we are today.
5. July is National Ice Cream Month...besides a cone, what's your favorite food item to top with ice cream?
6. What might your autobiography be called?
Plain, Ole Me.
7. Your least favorite mode of transportation? Why?
I don't mind flying, tour bus riding, or riding in a car. Have always wanted to travel by train and take a cruise so my least favorite would have to be riding a bike!
8. Insert your own random thought here.