1. Speaking of 180...when was the last time you 'did a 180' on something?
Last night in Zumba class! I liked to have never gotten this move down!
2. It's Independence Week in the US of A! What's your favorite thing about America right this very minute? Favorites only! Let's hear what you love about America.
If you're playing along today, and you're not an American but have been to America, what do/did you like best about this country? If you've never been to America, do you have any desire to visit? What's the number one thing you'd like to see?
Freedom of speech-even though I dislike (that is a nice word) what is going on in Washington, I am still able to voice my opinion without being killed.
3. Stars or stripes? Red, white, or blue? Watermelon, homemade vanilla ice cream, or blueberry pie?
I must chose two--stars/stipes and watermelon.
4. When did you last see stars, figuratively speaking?
Sunday evening after returning home, I ran into my armoire. A huge bruise appeared and scratch appeared shorty afterwards.
5. 'Clear as a bell', 'with bells on', 'lots of bells and whistles', 'saved by the bell'...which phrase 'rings' truest for you lately? Have you ever seen The Liberty Bell?
'Clear as a bell' finally happened.
I have never seen The Liberty Bell.
6. Are you caught up in World Cup fever? Have you watched a lot or a little or none at all?
Not really but I have been keeping up with the USA.
7. Bid farewell to June in 10 words or less.
Schools out, fun-filled week of Bible School, happy 33rd anniversary!
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Had a doctor's appointment yesterday, and found out my blood pressure was high. Couldn't be? I have never had high blood pressure (even though my mom does) before. As I was driving home (took the country roads not interstate), I began talking to myself. I have got to learn to let things go and let God take control.
"I will behave wisely in a perfect way. Oh, when will You come to me? I will walk within my house with a perfect heart. I will set nothing wicked before my eyes; I hate the work of those who fall away; It shall not cling to me." Psalm: 101 2-3http://youtu.be/9ylnx0NA9X4