1. It's been said that one small positive thought in the morning can change your whole day. Do you think that's true? Do you find that an easy exercise most mornings? What's something positive you told yourself today? If you missed that boat, what's something positive you could tell yourself tomorrow?
Your way of thinking does determine your day-that is how I believe. Each morning, I read a ten minute devotion before heading off to school and hum this song on the drive to school..(posted in random thoughts). Mornings are easier to have positive thoughts-what better way to begin your day!
I can do this-my positive saying.
2. There will be karaoke at the next party you attend...are you in? Or will you be faking a sore throat?
People will want me to fake a sore throat!!
3. January 29th is National Puzzle Day...what's something you've found puzzling recently?
I find it puzzling how some people believe what they are doing is right-when the Bible plainly says it is wrong.
4. Jigsaw, crossword, acrostic, logic, sudoku, word search...what's your favorite kind of puzzle, and when did you last work one?
Sudoku-a great way to help math students think outside the box.
5. Recently a writer by the name of Amy Glass ruffled feathers with a post she wrote saying she looks down on young women with husbands and kids and she's not sorry. Among other things, she says women will be equal with men when we stop saying house work and real work are equally important. You can read the whole piece by clicking here.
What say you? Do you think men and women are equal in the 21st century? Why or why not?
It is difficult managing a household and having a career especially if your career is demanding and you are spending a lot of time at your job.
I am OCD when it comes to housework and now that both daughters are grown, I wonder how on earth did I get all my housework done, laundry done, dinner fixed each night, grading papers and attending school meetings, and was STILL able to attend all daughters' activities and be a part of their life!
I didn't answer your question did I? Hub would occassionally help with the housework, but like I said I am OCD in that area and well one knows one can't do it to please me. Lately, I don't sweat so much on the housework-(family pleased with me on this one)-what is a little dust ball, anyway?
I think women have come a long way to being equal with men.
6. What's a product you've noticed in the grocery store that you'd like to try, but haven't yet?
In my grocery store-nothing.
The Cheshire Cat.
8. Insert your own random thought here.