1. It was decided on Sunday the Denver Broncos will meet the Seattle Seahawks in this year's Superbowl. So when was the last time you bowled? Not where you thought this question was going is it? Do you like to bowl? Are you any good?
Went bowling many years ago before having children. Bowling is okay. I remember pretty good at it, that is after I picked out my bowling ball, which seem to have taken me forever to do.
2. Should sports stars be role models?
Depends on the sports star. For some sport stars, absolutely NOT, and then for others absolutely YES!
3. January is National Oatmeal month...are you a fan? How do you like your oats?
Becoming a fan of oatmeal. Grandson loves oatmeal-me I skip breakfast and I know this is very wrong. A couple of months ago my cholestrol was not very good and I was told to eat oatmeal to lower it-so I have been trying-(the key word is trying) to eat a little oatmeal. The fruit-is my favorite.
4. What is one book on your reading list for 2014?
The Children by David Halberstam
5. What would you like your future self to say to your present self?
Quit worrying so much about situations you can not control.
6. When scrolling through the TV guide, what is one movie title that makes you want to stop, grab the popcorn, and watch for a while?
None -now I would love to go and watch the movie-August:Osage County
7. What are two style trends you hope never come back into fashion?
The only thing that comes to my mind is the big hair styles.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Waiting on the snow--schools were closed on Tuesday-which makes day 5 for us to make-up and the snow didn't come till around 5. Very cold this morning and our county is closed today.