1. Are you a force to be reckoned with? In what way?
Yes, when it comes to my family.
2. What are two things you love about the wintertime? Or, if love feels like too strong a word, what are two things you 'like' about winter?
Winter-the falling snow is absolutely gorgeous, I really don't mind the cold -as long as it doesn't get below zero.
3. Pomegranate, kumquat, persimmon, kiwi, and guava are all fruits said to have health benefits, particularly during the winter months. Do you have a favorite on the list? Are there any on the list you haven't tried?
Kiwi is my favorite. Never tried kumquat.
4. I passed a local church yesterday and noticed they had this on their outdoor sign- 'When all else fails, do the right thing.' Your thoughts?
We all do wrong things everyday, but one should always do what is right. When making a decision that you know is not in your best interest-ponder the question 'What would Jesus do in this situation?' When trying to handle problems on your own maybe it is time to let God handle them.
5. Do you ski? According to one list I've seen, the top 5 ski destinations for 2014 are-St. Anton Austria, Whistler Canada, Cortina Italy, Tahoe USA, and Zermatt Switzerland. Of the five listed, which would you most like to visit? We can make skiing optional if that helps the non-skiers with their answer.
I would chose Zermatt Switzerland because of their brown chalets and it is car free-so don't have to worry about all the traffic.
6. What's the last thing you looked for online? (Besides my blog!)
Does the weather count?
7. What saying, slogan, quote, or motto have you seen lately that inspires you for the new year?
Since you mentioned church signs earlier, I am going to keep with this same thought. Recently seeing two inspirational sayings on a marquette- 1. God doesn't want weekend visits, but full custody and 2. Drop and Roll does not work in Hell.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Bus duty this week is killing me and it is only Wednesday morning and I have three more days!!