Wednesday, May 4, 2011

http://joyce-fromthissideofthepond.blogspot.com/

1. Have you ever been served breakfast in bed? Do you enjoy that? If someone were serving you breakfast in bed this coming weekend what would you hope to see on the tray?
Only if you consider when I was in the hospital after giving birth to my daughters!!  Otherwise, NO!!!  Now I would like to be served breakfast in bed-hmm..isn't Mother's Day coming up?  If  someone was to serve me breakfast, I would ask for fresh fruit-all kinds- toast, bacon, coffee, and orange juice.  Now this isn't too much to ask for.









2. What is one piece of advice you would give a new mother?
When you get angry and you will at your children, count to ten or twenty whatever it takes and walk away then come back and deal with the situation.  Never deal with the situation while you are angry.  Watch what you say to your children.  Words are daggers in the heart and no matter how much you apologize words are never forgotten.  Also, take break--sometimes you may need a little 'me' time.  Take a bubble bath or a stroll just to get a few minutes to yourself.  Remember your little one or ones grow up and cherish the moments you spend with them.  This is more than one piece of advice, right?







3. When was the last time you wanted to scream? Explain.
TODAY!!!! as a matter of fact.  There is too much going on in personal life and school life.  Like I have mentioned before I am caring for my 2 yr. old grandson while my step-son is recovering from back surgery-boy this is tiresome after teaching 8th graders all day.  Even though we still have six weeks of school left, the push has begun for administrators that is.  The Standards of Learning Tests begin in two weeks and then exams.  I arrived at school at 7:30 today and got home at 6:00 PLUS school work to do later on after I put 2 yr. old to bed.  WHEW!!!  SCREAM!!! Example on Friday, we have the Student Council Elections-yep I am sponsor so I have to get all this organized and ready for voting, new student arrived today, behavioral student returned to school and had meeting with mental health workers (during my planning) classes to teach physicals to get ready for since students will enter high school next year and papers to grade 146 writing papers!!!!



4. Can you hula hoop?
Yes.  I also hula hoop on the Wii Fit Plus that I have.






5. What is something people do in traffic that really bothers you?
I would have to say-when I glance at someone and see that person pick his/her nose!!!  Come on give me a break.  Where are your manners?






6. What do you do when people don't admit they're wrong?
Absolutely nothing if it is a manner situation. I figure that person will have to answer for that.  However, if it is a major situation I confront that person and tell him/her they are wrong and state the reasons why.  What I am saying is I have proof they are wrong before confronting them.






7. What is the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the word 'fun'?
Party--relaxing atmosphere-just let go. 






8. Insert your own random thought here
Asking everyone to remember the people who lost their lives in the tornado that touched down last week Wed. to be exact and only 5 miles away from my house to remember those people in their prayers.  Such a tragic thing that happened and very rare, since we live in the mountains it had been since 1929 when the last tornado hit.  I am also glad about the capture of Osama Bin Laden, but at the same time a little fearful.
Have a great day yall!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A-Z Challenge...Letter P

  P Playing with Grandsons H ow can one not smile when around their grandchildren?   My grandsons just make me feel better when I am around ...