1. Last time you moved house? Something you've learned in moving house?
Hub and I have moved 9 times in our short years of marriage (1981-2018). I learned that no matter how many times I throw stuff away and declutter, I still accumulate too much stuff that is useless!
2. Move mountains, move along, make a wrong move, moved to tears, get a move on, move up, move over, move out of the way, move the deck chairs on the Titanic, move it!...pick one and tell us how it fits your recent circumstances.
3. What have you been doing to make yourself move (aka stay fit-active) during these strange times?
I am still going to my Pound exercise class on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
4. This week's calendar includes celebrations for the following foods-
National Coffee Milkshake Day (Sunday), National Creme Brûlée Day (Monday), National Milk Chocolate Day (Tuesday), National Chicken Wing Day (Wednesday), National Lasagne Day (Wednesday), National Cheesecake Day (Thursday), and National Avocado Day (Friday)
Which one on the list would you be most inclined to celebrate? Which would you be most inclined to skip?
I would have a hard time skipping any of these but if I had to choose would be the coffee milkshake. I am not too fond of the different types of coffee...just a plain ole black coffee woman.
5. Next week's Hodgepodge lands in August! I know!! Raise your hand if you feel like July flew by in the blink of an eye? Now bid farewell to your July acrostic style. If you don't know what that means click here.
July is my birthday month
Upbeat I am trying to be
Looking at our country today and
Yearning for our country to be kind again.
6. Insert your own random thought here.
The beginning of June my heat pump quit working. I had a hole in one of the lines and it was working again before the first round of the heat wave began. A few weeks after my heat pump went on the blink, my aunt's heat pump tore up. Then last week my son-in-law's heat pump stopped working and then this week my mom's heat pump quit working!! AND the temps have been in the high 90s! My son-in-law installed a window unit until his heat pump is fixed and my mom is staying with me until hers is repaired.
We all have the same brand...Trane
What is going on this summer???