Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Wednesday Medley






This is my first time...thanks for the questions.

1.  Okay, fess up.  Tell us your top three favorite pies, please.  Will you have some pie today?
I am not really a pie person, but if I must choose my three favorite pies...
Image result for cheesecake
Cheesecake
Image result for strawberry cheesecake
Strawberry Cheesecake
Image result for blueberry cheesecake
Blueberry Cheesecake
I guess as long as it is Cheesecake, I like pie!

2.  While we are talking about food... are you a picky eater or are you ready to try almost any new food?  What is the worst thing you have ever eaten?
Personally, I don't think I am a picky eater, and I will try new foods.  The worst food I have eaten is bear...didn't like it at all.
3.  Baking could be considered an art as could cooking.  How do you define art?
Art is arranging or creating things in a way that appeals to one emotions.

4.  Tell us a really stupid joke that made you laugh, please.
I haven't heard a joke in a long time.  But I looked one up....
How does a train eat?
It goes Chew, Chew!
5.  January 23rd is also National Handwriting Day. Do you have nice handwriting? Did cursive writing come naturally or did you practice in those double-lined practice books until your fingers hurt?

Being a retired teacher, I am amazed as why cursive writing is no longer taught in school.  I help my grandson (my late hub's grandson) but I call him mine...with his homework in the afternoons and his handwriting is terrible.  I remember practicing for hours my signature...getting the letters right and perfect. I have a hard time writing in cursive now because I think I have the early stage of arthritis in my fingers so my handwriting has a lot to be desired for. 
6.  Tell us something random about your week.
The week started off cold...single digits and the wind chill below zero.  Now, it is warm and raining...my yard is so muddy with the rain we have had this winter.
This little fellow, who has stolen my heart, turned one on January 15th and had Three shots at his doctor appointment on Monday.


2 comments:

  1. I'll have to remember that train joke and pass it on to my seven year old. He will really appreciate it, and the rest of the family will be happy he has some new fodder. :)

    Your link on the link up didn't work... it appears you left out the "l" in your blog name address. Just thought you may want a heads up in case you're wondering why not more people are commenting.

    Blessings~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just saw on Good Morning America ...they had a debate over whether cheesecake is a cake or pie...I think in the end they determined it's definitely a pie because it has a crust!! HA!! It looks delish - you are making me hungry! That one year old is adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete

A-Z Challenge...Letter O

  O Ocean The Ocean is My Happy Place When I am at the ocean, my senses are engaged in new sights, smells, tastes, and sounds.  The ocean im...