Sunday, January 13, 2019

Birthday Party


I blinked and this little guy will turn ONE on Tuesday

We celebrated his birthday yesterday...with a Baby Shark Birthday Party.



Daughter was creative with her choice of food...



And the cake...
He needed some coaxing from daddy to try the icing...
Hmm...
He really doesn't like to get anything on his hands.
But I love cake...skip the icing please.

Then it was time to open gifts...
Now let me read...
With the help of his friend, he opened some more presents.
Dad had to hold me up!
I love you little man!!  Happy 1st Birthday!!



1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday to him!!! What a super cute party theme!!!

    ReplyDelete

Wednesday Hodgepodge

  1.What do you love about your life right now?  I thank God everyday for giving me a new day.  I love spending time with my grandsons; ther...