Monday, November 14, 2016

Watery eyes and stopped up nose.....




Image result for rain drop

I usually don't rant on my blog....but right now I am miserable. 

Fires are raging out of control....and rain...well, I can't remember the last time it rained. 
Stepping outside...is like stepping in a fog machine.....
My eyes are watery, my nose is burning, my nose is stopped up...and I can hardly breathe.
I cannot bare to step outside...I smell smoke, the air is so hazy.  
We are in much need of rain.
Even though I am miserable, I cannot imagine what the fire fighters are going through. My prayers are with them.
Oh, rain how I miss you....come soon.






No comments:

Post a Comment

A-Z Challenge...Letter T

  T Tomatoes   When I first started planting a garden, I had no idea what I was doing.  But I love it! I bought my tomato plants home and ca...