Monday, November 28, 2016

Just tid bits



Just some tid bits......


We (hub, oldest daughter and I) spent our Thanksgiving delivery food to those less fortunate than we.  This has been our Thanksgiving for many, many years.  Youngest daughter was unable to be with us because of work, but as she says Mom people still need me on Thanksgiving....

The weather cooperated this year.  Some chill in the air but heck it is November, right?
The trunk of our van was loaded....H stands for the hot meal and C stands for cold...as in desserts.  We delivered for around two hours.

After delivering the food, hub and I ate at the church....great fellowship.

We had to stop by and see this 'little fellow'.

This is oldest daughter's little Molly.

I did manage to put up some Christmas decorations.


My favorite tree.

Have a Blessed Week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday Hodgepodge

  1.What do you love about your life right now?  I thank God everyday for giving me a new day.  I love spending time with my grandsons; ther...