Sunday, October 19, 2014

Weekend Rewind....


Weekend Rewind....

Another misty, cloudy, cool weekend.  This year, October has been very wet.  Usually, October is a dry month, but so far we have record rainfall.

Saturday, was the day to just curl up on the couch and read a good book.  Which I didn't do-because I just couldn't make myself do it.  Mainly because I know for the next two weeks I will not be home a single night so instead of curling up on the couch and reading I tried to do some cleaning and laundry.  This was okay since the weather was not the type of weather one would like to be out in.

Sunday-the sun was shining.  After church we brought a couple cutie pies home with us-both grandkids.


I think he was a little tired....

We did capture some pics in the sunshine...





'Little Man' was riding his truck..when-oh no-the truck would not go into reverse.  Hub and him began working on it.  Of course, 'Little Man' wanted to make an appointment and have his truck fixed.  Hub convinced him to let him give it a shot first...



Luckily, the truck was fixed and off he went...
He really enjoys driving the truck forward, then reverse, and then parking the truck-backing in of course.

Ready or not the week is waiting for me-a full week filled with many things to do....
Have a great week and Enjoy Life!
Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday Hodgepodge

  1.What do you love about your life right now?  I thank God everyday for giving me a new day.  I love spending time with my grandsons; ther...