1. What's your favorite time of day? Why?
I enjoy the early morning. While the rest of the world is asleep, I enjoy the quietness as I have my coffee and read my devotions. A big change from my younger years when I didn't think the world was awake until 9 or 10. I use to be a night person, and in some respect I still am, but by 12:00 or 1:00am I am ready for bed.
2. Waffle iron, toaster, coffee maker, mixer, blender...which small appliance would you say most needs replacing in your house?
The only one I have-coffee maker.
3. It's National Grouch Day (October 15)...what's something that makes you feel grouchy?
Not having enough time to complete all the things I want to.
4. Ever been to Canada? Is that a country you'd like to visit? According to Trip Advisor, the top ten best destinations in Canada are-Vancouver, Toronto, Montreal, Quebec City, Victoria, Calgary, Niagara on the Lake, Niagara Falls, Whistler, and Halifax. Which city would you most like to see?
5. What was your favorite food (or one of your favorites) when you were a child? Is that still a favorite?
The only food coming to my mind is--a slice of bread with mayonnaise and pinto beans poured on top. I haven't had this in ages--maybe it is because it would gross hub and family out.
6. Do you cry easily?
Oh YES!!! The older I get, the easier I cry-even over the smallest 'little thing.' I am blaming this on my hormones!!
7. Have you started your (gasp!) Christmas shopping? If so when, and how much? If not, when will you even begin thinking about it?
Nope...I like to take one holiday at a time. I usually begin Christmas shopping after Thanksgiving. Which reminds me, I went to Wal-Mart the other day and Christmas decorations are already out.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
My view early Tuesday morning. The day was warm and eerie. As of late last night, no storms-very thankful because our ground is saturated.