1. On Thursday we pause to remember a dark day in history-9/11. Will you mark it in some special way?
This day will make me realize how vulnerable we are at any given moment while humbly asking God to forgive our country.
2. Do you ever/still...listen to an actual radio? Watch a videotape (VCR)? Look up a number in a phonebook? Refer to a paper map while traveling? Set an alarm on an alarm clock as opposed to your phone?
Yes, I listen to a radio, matter of fact, just last Friday listened to the football game on the radio, I still look up numbers in a phone book, still use a paper map, and I still set an alarm clock! Call me ole fashion but I still use all of these. The only one I very seldom use is the VCR-even though I still have one.
3. Is it ever a good idea to discuss religion or politics with people you don't know?
I don't mind discussing religion with stranger and I have ocassionally done so. I would never discuss politics with people I do no know.
4. What's a dish you haven't eaten all summer, but come September find yourself craving? Have you made it yet this month?
Can't think of any....
5. What's something you know nothing about?
Too many to name!
6. September is Classical Music Month. Do you like classical music? If so, what's your favorite piece?
Some-but can't really name a favorite piece.
7. What's the oldest thing you own?
My house-hub and I downsized around 6 years ago. The house (parts of it) is over 100 years ago. The previous owners still had pictures of the original house-OMG-right?
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Daughter #2 (the one getting married next August) called Monday evening. I wasn't home so hub took the call. Daughter wanted a picture of my wedding gown. Now hub goes and gets it all out of the box (stored properly), lays it on the bed-takes pictures, and then hangs the gown up and takes pictures and send these pictures to daughter. He then put the gown back-he said correctly. I am thinking-why? Hub replies she just wanted a picture of your wedding gown.-(huh)