1. It's fall. Y'all. My favorite season of the year! What's something you love to do this time of year that makes you feel it's officially fall? And unrelated to that, do you ever say-'y'all'?
It certainly feels like fall with our cooler temps these past few nights. I love decorating our yard for fall-which I did this past weekend. Most definitely say y'all-I am from the south, y'all.
2. When did you last have a falling out with someone? Has it been resolved?
I can't remember the last time I had a falling out with someone-must be resolved by now.
3. A song you love with the word 'fall' in it's title?
"When I fall in love" the first song that popped into my head.
4. What's something you've recently let 'fall by the wayside?'
Some of my paper work-ugh!
5. When did you last attend an event, read a book, watch a movie, try a new recipe, or visit a shop-town-tourist attraction that fell short of your expectations? In what way?
I remember a while back, hub and I attended a get-together and it wasn't what I expected. I think I expected more of a social event and it wasn't.
Last week-I explained this to my 8th graders. We are reading the book Wonder and I was surprised most of the students did not know what this meant.
Much, much better. I have been in a daze-(wrote about this on Sunday) for the last few days-and today was a much better day.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I too, love fall-seeing God's beautiful work is so amazing.