Sunday, June 9, 2013

Weekend Rewind




.
The weather did cooperate on Saturday-a no rain day.  It was rained so many days here, and we have not had a rain free weekend in months.  I realized many places may be experiencing drought conditions, but not here.

Our building is progressing-a business venture we have planned.  So Friday we cleaned up a couple of rooms which took hours and hours and much muscle power and sweat.

Saturday the sun was shinning!!  Hub wanted to have shrimp on the grill.




We had a few people over to enjoy the shrimp and other stuff.

Later, hub's mother wanted to come back over.  Hub's mother only weights 90lbs-probably that is stretching it a little, and she is 77 years old.  Her back had been hurting and daughter and boyfriend said they would go and help her to come back over.  This is what I saw when I looked up..

daughter's boyfriend was carrying her.  And he is smiling!!!  :)  A priceless picture.

We all enjoyed the night!

Wishing all a blessed week!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday Hodgepodge

  1.What do you love about your life right now?  I thank God everyday for giving me a new day.  I love spending time with my grandsons; ther...