Wednesday, June 19, 2013

30-Day Challenge





Hum.

I miss seeing my parents at a young age and I miss so many 'things' I did as a kid.

My father passed away at a very young age-47 to be exact.  I miss so many things/talks we shared.

Today so many children do not know how to communicate or even play.  There were so many games I played as a kid that did not require any type of technology--examples_  Kick the Can, Dodge Ball, Red Light Green Light, Mother May I, Red Rover-.  Today as I watch children play-they don't know how.

I also missing actually communicating with a person-not texting or listening to a pre-recorded message.


1 comment:

  1. Oh, I played all those games too and we teach the cousins to play them when they're all together. So much fun! YES! I am so tired of texting...I know it has a good purpose, but I am so tired of walking into a room and seeing everyone with their heads in their phones. There's nothing that beats face to face or voice to voice.

    ReplyDelete

Wednesday Hodgepodge

  1.What do you love about your life right now?  I thank God everyday for giving me a new day.  I love spending time with my grandsons; ther...