Tuesday, June 18, 2013

30 Day Challenge










June 20th  I will be celebrating my 32nd anniversary.



 Oh, I do remember my wedding day.  In this picture, I am telling my father, Are you ready for this?

It was a very hot June day.  The church did not have any AC then.  Every time the windows were open the candles would go out.

.
My two flower girls-my aunt's daughter on the left-and my uncles's daughter-also named after me on the right.  Both girls did great.

Our reception was held in a restaurant.



I remember telling hub he had sweat dripping off his nose!!



3 comments:

  1. Beautiful memories! The gowns were much more modest and elegant then than the strapless-even-if-you-don't-have-the-body-for-it gowns that are the style today. You truly were elegant!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks-when I my daughters look at my wedding photo, I say look no skin is showing!!

      Delete
  2. So beautiful! Happy belated Anniversary!!

    ReplyDelete

Wednesday Hodgepodge

  1.What do you love about your life right now?  I thank God everyday for giving me a new day.  I love spending time with my grandsons; ther...