1. It's that most wonderful time of the year...tax season! Do you complete your own returns or farm that job out to the professionals?
Farm out to professionals!!
2. This next question comes from Kansas Bob...he posed it in his response to something I asked in an earlier Wednesday post and I asked him if I could add it to the Hodgepodge some day. Today's the day....
Which do you think has changed you more-love or pain?
Pain--- I don't see the world through 'rose colored glasses' anymore. Pain has also made me appreciate life more.
3. Tangerine Tango has been named color of the year for 2012. Your thoughts? Would I find this color anywhere in your house? How about in your closet? If not, will you be adding this color to your life in some way in 2012? If you're not sure what tangerine tango looks like click here.
I like the color-yes definitely find it in my closet! As for the house, probably in the future.
4. Are you a collector? What do you collect and does it get admired, used, and/or dusted regularly?
Not much of a collector now a days. About 15 years ago, I was a doll collector--antique ones-porcelain.
5. February is National Heart Month...besides a green salad what is one tasty heart healthy dish you like to prepare?
Oatmeal---great heart healthy dish and one can also have a chewy oatmeal raisin cookie!!
6. When was the last time you had car trouble?
Two weeks ago in my daughter's car. I had driven her car to Wal-Mart and the trip ended up costing me $500.00!! The trouble was the key---imagine that-every time I tried to start the car it was like I was stealing the vehicle!! Today's technology!!!!
7. Have you been more demanding on yourself lately or less? Is that a good trend?
I feel I am always more demanding on myself. A good trend-probably not-but too difficult for me to change now.
8 Insert your own random thought here.
Sure enjoying the spring like temperatures. Yesterday, I had 'spring fever'---being a teacher-this is hard to imagine when it is February and no snow predicted and warm temperatures.